UBERbase is currently seeking an experienced, fluently bilingual, insolvency administrator to compliment our brilliant team of support professionals.
Our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of Canadian insolvency, with a minimum of 3 years working in a Licensed Insolvency Trustee or Syndic d’insolvabilite business.
- Completion of a CAIRP designation either as trustee, administrator or counsellor
- Proficiency with software and technology: UBERbase IPS, Promeric Ascend, Microsoft Office 365 suite of products
- French bilingual, fluent oral & written
UBERbase remotely manages all products and services, which has been highly beneficial for business continuity in the COVID19 environment. Top tier technical infrastructure provides our team with the tools and capacity to virtually support our clients needs from the convenience and safety of their home office.
Skills and Duties that make the ideal candidate:
- Strong command of the french language.
- Attentive listener
- Strong oral communication
- Confidence delivering training or support sessions.
- Provide product knowledge
- Front line support of Canadian LIT clients in relation to IPS products and services.
- Triage and diagnostic review of clients insolvency processing
- Follow up and manage support tickets through life cycle to resolution.
- Solid technology fundamentals
UBERbase offers a rewarding team oriented environment while working from the convenience of your home office.
We are recognized as the dominate insolvency processing platform in Quebec, Alberta, British Columbia, New Brunswick and Newfoundland, processing approximately 40% of all the Canadian insolvencies each year.
IPS is a complex and comprehensive system that experts have developed over 10 years to manage the entire life cycle of bankruptcy estates, consumer proposal estates and corporate filing estates.
If you are passionate about helping people, self motivated, looking to switch gears from the standard LIT office setting and would enjoy being a key employee in a growing company, we want to hear from you.
UBERbase’s remuneration is aggressively competitive with a generous benefits plan. We are offering the best suited candidates safety, security and job stability in an industry barely impacted by COVID19.