Ease of Use
Just One Click of mouse and ALL your Creditor Notifications for every estate have been delivered.
Control your operating costs Guaranteed to be less expensive than in-house processing.
Faster & Reliable
Dedicated team equipped
with latest technology.
Pay As You Go
As your business grows our service scales with you.
Creditor packages are a time-consuming and annoying fact of your everyday worklife
UBERbase can eliminate this annoyance, freeing up your time to do what you need to do: Manage your estates, not licking stamps. We have worked with the creditors and came up with a solution that works for both you and them.
Contact us and let us demonstrate the power and cost savings of the Creditor Notifications
Our service based solutions are the future of Canadian Insolvency Practitioners. Using our services and paying less will make your LIT firm more competitive.
Ease of Use
- A click of a button and the package will be uploaded to us for processing
- An alert to the trustee\administrator will be sent back if there are any issues
Save up to 75% compared to manual processing
- Eliminate mailing department and IT infrastructure (high speed low cost printer)
- No Labour
- No envelopes
- No paper
- No postage
Faster, reliable and more flexible
- Scalable to suit your firms fluctuating volumes of consumer and corporate files.
- Fully OSB compliant and secure
- Validates sending method, email, fax or snail mail.
- Pay for what you use, whether you chose to just send initial filing packages to creditors or embrace the service to send all creditor and debtor notifications.
How does Creditor Notifications works?
UBERbase uses Electronic Data Exchange (EDE). EDE is the transfer of documents to and from the Trustee and Creditor
This service will enable you with the click of a button to offload your creditor packages to us for delivery.
Increase your competitivity and bottom line with our integrated Creditor Notice Delivery System. End expensive printing, processing, mailing, envelopes, faxing and stamps.
UBERbase EDE will send all of your creditor and debtor documents with the click of a button within UBERbase’s IPS. EDE is a separate module that when activated will reduce your expenses and increase efficiency of your firm.
Why continue to do the mundane jobs
When we can do it for you
At a fraction of the cost?
We have a state of the art setup that allows us to use the volume of our clients to drive your price per package to an all time low.
- Tracking enabled by default to give you ultimate control and auditing
- Technical Support Included
Our Current Customers agree
This service is pretty awesome!
Every year, trustees consistently agree this round the clock creditor delivery system is the best “End to End” solution. UBERbase is geared to handle high volumes and allows the trustee to batch process creditor documents nightly or real-time process them immediately.
Document creation, processing and delivery become a single event that changes how creditor notifications are handled. With Uberbase outsourced processing, trustees reduce costs, improve quality and have the ability to scale as their business grows.
Processing of all Consumer creditor and debtor packages includes
- All venues of process, fax, email and print
- All types of documents, initial filing packages, 170’s, R&D’s
- All reports, pdf’s, documents that needs to be sent to creditor or debtor.
- All Creditors
- 1 year contract
- Guarantee All creditor initial filing packages for consumer estates( SA & Div II) will go through the EDE system
Included with System
- Trustee controlled setup module within IPS including importing office
- Trustee custom logo upload, custom forms capability
- Training Video included
- 1 remote office training session ( as required)
- Delivery time, guaranteed 5 business days, most delivery is within 24h
- Confirmation of delivery, affidavit of sending
- Commercial Estates (OA, DIV I)
- Any additional creditor or debtor reports or documents are at the discretion of the trustee.