New Team Knocks Out the Competition
Pollen Street Capital and Vision Blue Solutions are very pleased to announce that they have invested in UBERbase.
This winning combination is the next step in the development of an international provider of insolvency software solutions. The combined group brings new feature sets to UBERbase’s trusted IPS platform.
- Uberbase and Vision Blue Holdings are a natural fit, with a similar culture and approach. The addition of UBERbase secures Vision Blue’s position in Canada and simultaneously provides UBERbase with the resources and ability to expand their successful regulatory software platform further into UK and European Union.
- Pollen Street Capital has invested in Uberbase via Vision Blue Holdings (VBH) a significant stake that will propel international growth.
- Pollen Street Capital invested in Vision Blue in 2017 to support the management teams ambition to grow the business. We were attracted by the quality of the team, the integrity of the software development, the deep understanding of the sector that was ingrained throughout the business and strong support of it’s customers.
- Vision Blue Holdings now has operations or customers in Canada, New Zealand, Mauritius and Cayman Islands, in addition to UK and Ireland.
- UBERbase and their clients will now benefit from being part of an international and well backed group of businesses.
What this means for the Canadian Licensed Insolvency Trustee?
Improved Products, Extra Resources, Combined Stability
- The combined Vision Blue Solutions group will bring added resources to UBERbase’s lean team. 60+ professional staff with expertise in insolvency & strength in technology. Multiple jurisdictions, multiple languages, strength in both personal and corporate market products.
- Pollen Street Capital brings significant resource and is committed to creating a leading and enduring provider for the insolvency market
- UBERbase will have rapid access to additional functionality for the IPS product via micro-services and expanded features sets.
- New resources for custom development projects, product implementation & training
- An ambitious road-map that delivers continued innovation in all aspects of estate management.
Uberbase & IPS will be a key part of the larger Group
- The entire management team will continue to administer day to day operations, business as usual
- The products & services will continue to be very competitively priced