Open Positions: 1
Location: Montreal, Ottawa or Gatineau
Job Type: Full Time, Monday to Friday
UBERbase is currently seeking an awesome, talented, bilingual, insolvency support professional with deep insolvency knowledge and dedication to excellence in customer service.
Reporting to the manager of Support in Ottawa our ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Deep knowledge of insolvency, with a minimum of 3 years working in a Licensed Insolvency Trustee or Syndic d’insolvabilite.
- Completion of a CAIRP designation either as trustee, administrator or counsellor
- Proficiency with software programs, UBERbase IPS, Promeric Ascend, Microsoft Office suite including Excel
- English/ French bilingual, written and oral
Your day to day work loads will include:
- First line Support of Canadian users in the use of UBERbase IPS, Insolvency process system, completed through phone and email and designated support center
- Triage and diagnostic review of clients processing issues
- Follow up and manage support to resolution.
- Adhere to strict SLA, Service Level Agreements
- Advanced french training to insolvency offices in Quebec
- Import and conversion processing of Ascend clients
- Software testing
- Promote UBERbase IPS at the local CAIRP Montreal forums and other insolvency related networking events.
UBERbase offers a challenging and rewarding team oriented environment. We are recognized as the dominate insolvency processing platform in Quebec with a comprehensive system that experts have developed to manage the entire life cycle of bankruptcy estates, consumer proposal estates and corporate filing estates.
UBERbase’s remuneration is aggressively competitive with 3 weeks paid holidays and an impressive health insurance package.
If you are passionate about helping people and enjoy being a key employee in a growing company then tell us about your self.